[HouTango-L] All Houston Milonga on Dec 6, King's Center of Dance

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Mon Dec 1 19:11:23 UTC 2003

Robert Schoenberg <RSchoenberg at technip.com> writes:

Dear Tango Dancers of Houston,

Please plan to attend our third All Houston Milonga on Saturday
Dec. 6th at Barbara King's Houston Center of Dance.  Martin and
Natia Pelaez will host this event in the main ball room.  If we
all show up it will be a great time.  Support the idea!

Regards,

Robert Schoenberg

Matute & Natia Pelaez <tangoss at hotmail.com> write:

Hello Everybody....

Martin and I would like to remind you about the speical event on
December 6, 2003 at King's Dance Centre.....

All Houston Milonga hosted by "Argentango," Martin & Natia's Argentine tango

12-6-03
8pm to 12am???????
King's Dance Centre
5700 S. Rice
Houston, TX 77081
713-921-1766
$10 entrance fee

http://houtango.com/maps/KingsDanceCenterMap.html

BYOB, We will provide food and beverages.

Please know that the studio will have two on duty police officers
securing the facility.

Thank you,

Martin & Natia