[HouTango-L] Dallas Christmas Milonga this Saturday

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Tue Dec 9 21:14:52 UTC 2003

Houston may be quite this weekend, but Dallas is having their
Christmas milonga this Saturday:

Deborah Anglin<DAnglin at CCCCD.EDU> writes:

"Fa la la...tis the season to be jolly"

Santa has answered your request...

Tango Argentino Dallas will again host our annual Christmas Milonga in
the Taubman Atrium of the Owen Fine Arts Center (located in the Meadow
School of the the Arts, Southern Methodist University.  Directions
below)

8:00 pm - Midnight
$10

Light refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages will be served.  BYOB.
As in the past, we encourage you to bring your favorite holiday dish
for all to share.

A special thanks to Grupo Boedo and DJ Stephen Brown, who will be
playing live and recorded music respectively for our listening and
dancing enjoyment.

Directions:

The SMU campus is located between Hillcrest Ave. and Bishop Blvd, just
north of Binkley Ave. in University Park.  The main entrance to the
building is on Bishop Blvd.  The parking lot at the south side of the
building will be open beginning at 7 pm and additional parking is
located in the Meadows Museum Garage.  There will another event going
on the the Meadows School of the Arts, so parking might be easiest in
the Museum Garage.

Map to SMU      Campus map with parking

For additional information, contact Deborah Anglin, 214.528.0323

We look forward to sharing this special holiday season with you!
Deborah, Daniel, and Carlos

Tango Argentino Dallas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dedicated to the preservation and growth of the authentic Argentine
Tango.  We are supported in part by a grant from the City of Dallas
Office of Cultural Affairs.

http://www.tangodallas.org/