[HouTango-L] Toe to Toe hosts Cynthia Fattori workshop, August 21-22

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Thu Aug 5 17:34:19 UTC 2004

Leonor Guariguata writes:

Dear Tangueros,

In a last minute scheduling frenzy Mercy and I have managed to
get workshops together for August 21 and 22 with Cynthia Fattori
and her partner.

We are very excited to be able to have them. She as an
extraordinary dancer from Buenos Aires and a fabulous teacher.

We don't have anything set down yet in terms of schedules, classes,
or milongas; that information is forthcoming.

We may even be lucky enough to have them here for a while before
the weekend so keep your calendars open.

Cheers,

Leonor

====================

http://www.t3tango.com/workshops.htm

Toe to Toe is pleased to present Argentine Tango professional
Cynthia Fattori.  Cynthia was born in Buenos Aires, where she
quickly developed a passion for dancing, turning professional
at age 6. She expressed her vocation for Argentine Folklore
by learning with Juan Saveedra (world-recognized dancer and
choreographer of Le Cirque du Soleil among others) with whom she
has performed. At the age of 16, Cynthia integrated the national
acclaimed Ballet Brandsen, as well as studying music for 8 years
in the Conservatory Tribauth Piazzani.

Cynthia has danced and studied with such distinguished performers
as Julio Balmaceda and Corina de la Rosa, Vannina Vilouzs,
Gustavo Naveira, Graciela Gonzalez, Chicho and Lucia, and
Tete. Her technique combines a blend of traditional style with
modern figures, preserving the fundamentals of tango in technique
and musicality.  Cynthia and her partner are welcomed to Houston
for the first time.

Classes will be held at the City Dance Studio 2423 Dunstan Houston,
TX 77005

Detailed schedules, milongas, and prices to be announced.

Please visit our website for the most up-to-date information.
http://www.t3tango.com Or contact us at 713-480-4911,
platillo12 at hotmail.com