[HouTango-L] Tango Lessons return to Clear Lake this Thursday!

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Wed Jul 14 18:44:05 UTC 2004

Eric Lanoix <eric at tangotango.us> writes:

Tango Tango is back in Clear Lake for more! We offer Argentine
Tango lessons at the same place and at the same low price as
before, but we now also offer intermediate level classes! -
and no, you don't need a partner...

Group lessons (beginner and intermediate level) start Thursday
July 15th 2004.

Beginner Level: Instructor Eric Lanoix and assistant Diana
Ramirez will teach you the basics of Argentine Tango over four
weeks. Explore the sense rhythm, the sensuality, or just have fun
learning Tango. Class material will cover walking, the basic step,
and forward/backward ochos. At the end of the four-week cycle,
you will be able to dance socially with other members of the
Houston Tango community. Classes take place on Thursday nights
7pm - 8pm starting July 15th (see location below). The price
is $40/person for the whole cycle of four lessons. People who
already attended this class can retake it for half the price.

Intermediate Level: Instructors Eric Lanoix and Susana Collins
will teach more complex tango figures such as turns, calesitas and
sacadas. At the end of the four-week cycle, you will enjoy tango so
much that you will be "hooked" on this sensual dance for good :-).
Classes take place on Thursday nights 8pm - 9pm starting July 15th
(see location below). The price is $40/person for the whole cycle
of four lessons.

LOCATION: Classes will take place at Amy Blake's Academy of
Dance (2150, Bay Area Blvd., Houston, exit 26 on I-45. That's
at Bay Area Blvd. and Thor, near the corner with Space Center
Blvd.) For more information, contact Eric at (832) 287-9229 or
email eric at tangotango.us

Please arrive 15 min before class starts on Thursday to register...

Private Classes are also available by apointment.

Thank you

Eric Lanoix
Tango Tango
<eric at tangotango.us>