[HouTango-L] New Orleans tango show, June 4

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Mon May 10 23:46:15 UTC 2004

"Roberto Alsina" <ralsina at houston.rr.com> writes:

I just received this invitation for the annual Tango Show, Dinner
and Dance offered by Casa Argentina of New Orleans.  I have been
in previous shows with the same musicians and the singer, and by
now everybody knows of Fabia1n Salas y Carolina del Rivero. All
of them are first class, and those who went from Houston last
year to the Show were very impressed, and danced later to their
heart's content. And I'm sure nobody who goes this year will be
disappointed.  I'll not miss it myself!

Thank you,

Roberto

Tango Show, Dinner, Dance and Auction

Saturday, June 5, 2004

Intercontinental Hotel
La Salle Ballroom 3rd floor
444 Saint Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA

7:00 p.m. Cash Bar/ Dinner
9:00 p.m. Auction Closes
9:30 p.m. Show

R.S.V.P. by June 1, 2004

861-8475/394-5838/339-8581

Cocktail Attire

Discounted Parking at Pan American Bldg.

Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero, internationally acclaimed
teachers and performers

Guillermo Salvat and Silvia Grynt worldwide tango dancers

"New York Tango Trio", internationally recognized bandoneonist
Raul Jaurena, bassist Pablo Aslan, and pianist Gustavo Casenave.

Marga Mitchell, talented tango singer

"Julio & Cesar" latin dance performers

Silent Auction before the show

(original watercolor cover to be auctioned)

Prices:

Table of 10:			$900

Casa Argentina Members:		$65

Casa Argentina Non-Members:	$75