[HouTango-L] Martin & Natia pointer to "Our Milonga" this Saturday

tangoss at hotmail.com tangoss at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 20:30:33 UTC 2004

[A correction to the correction yesterday, I guess. -Lester]

Everyone,

The folks who love to tango are hosting "Our Milonga" this Saturday,
Oct. 2nd. at J & L Dance School (9160 Bellaire Blvd #D, Houston, TX,
77036).

The Cover is $10/person.  Snacks and drinks are provided.

Any profits will benefit the upcoming Halloween Milonga at the
end of month.  Please join us and have fun.

For more details, please visit the web site at
http://tango-houston.com/ourmilonga.htm

Please check out our web site for latest photos, upcoming event(s)
and class schedules  http://tango-houston.com