[HouTango-L] Fandango de Tango 2005 in Austin, TX Nov 23-27

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 19:19:36 UTC 2005

We  are now accepting registrations for our
7th  Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX,  held Nov 23-27.
An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango
Introducing  our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Julio  Balmaceda y Corina de la Rosa
Diego  DiFalco y Carolina Zokalski
Alex  Krebs y Luciana Valle
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi

"EARLY BIRD" DISCOUNT  DEADLINE IS SEP 30
Only $389 for the entire  event!
$125  Deposit can hold your spot.  Deposit  due by Sep  30, 2005.
Balance  due by Oct  31, 2005  to receive "Early Bird" rate.

The first 100  “Full Tango Pass”  registrations will receive a FREE
”Fandango de Tango”  T-Shirt.
Also,  “Full Tango Pass”  registrations receive early entry to all Milongas.
Although your best  options are the Full Tango Passes we understand not
everyone can attend the  entire event.  We will also offer  additional “A La Carte”
 options such as “One Day Only” and “Milonga Only” passes  on our website
at _www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)

For A Printable PDF version of the REGISTRATION PAGE  ONLY
_http://learn2dance.com/Fandango2005/Fandango de  Tango 11-2005 REGISTRATION
PAGE ONLY.pdf_
(http://learn2dance.com/Fandango2005/Fandango%20de%20Tango%2011-2005%20REGISTRATION%20PAGE%20ONLY.pdf)
Here’s a link to a tentative schedule  posted on our website.
_http://learn2dance.com/Fandango2005/Schedule%20for%20Fandango%202005%20(06-20
-05).htm_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2005/Schedule%20for%20Fandango%202005%20(06-20-05).htm)

The event will be held  at the Red Lion Hotel  (512-323-5466) 6121 N. I-35 at
Hwy 290
We've arranged for a very special rate  for Fandango attendees.
$69 Single  or double room + tax
You must mention "Fandango" for discount. Make  your reservations early!!
Over 100  hours of Tango Dancing FUN!
74 Hours of Classes
5 Levels of Classes Taught  by the Best in the World!!
No Partners  Required!!  Limited  Enrollment!
Plenty of Practice Time. Rest/Practice Intervals are scheduled  between
classes.
Refreshments will be available between classes.
*Special  Beginner Classes on Sat & Sun*
36 Hours of  Social Dancing
Guest DJ’s
Alex Krebs, Robin Thomas, Steve Brown, &  Victor Crichton
Dancing To The Best Tango Tunes!
6 Milongas  with seating In-The-Round
Wednesday Night, Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga,  Thursday Night,
Friday Night, Saturday All-Night, Sunday  Night
Fabulous  Dance Performances By The Masters on Sat. Night
Beautiful Austin, Texas will be the host city  for this wonderful dance
experience.
November is a great time to be in  Austin, one of the most beautiful cities
in the U.S.
We've got the  State Capitol, the Univ. of Texas, famous  "6th  St", the TX
Hill  Country, the
Highland lakes area, and all  the live music venues you can handle.

*Spectacular Saturday Night Show  With the Stars*
*Special Beginner Classes on Sat & Sun for Novice or New  Dancers*
*Full Tango Passes Get Early Entry To  Milongas*
This is our 7th year  for the Fandango. It is a pleasure to bring you this
very special  event.
Ricardo Moncada, Pres. 512-450-0200
_www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)
_info at learn2dance.com_ (mailto:info at learn2dance.com)