[HouTango-L] Tango Houston annual members meeting tonight at Pasha

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Tue May 31 15:42:31 UTC 2005

Tangueros y tangueras:

Reminder - The Tango Houston annual members meeting is this
evening, 7pm, at Pasha, a Turkish restaurant at 2325 University
Blvd in Rice Village, just west of Greenbriar and Rice stadium.
If you haven't renewed (or initiated) your membership for this
year, you can renew at the start meeting.  Four of the five
positions on the board of directors are up for election by the
members, so Tango Houston needs your input on these candidates.

Tango Houston is a democratic and independent organization that
was formed to promote Argentine tango in Houston. It is as strong
as our members and volunteers make it.  Your energy and your ideas
are critical to making tango better in Houston, and we hope you
will join us tonight at Pasha.

Please come to the meeting, make your voice heard, contribute
your ideas, and vote for board members in the election. Meet
your friends. And afterwards we can all walk around the corner
for a great evening's tango dancing at David Baquero's gallery
on Chaucer.

Best regards,

Lester