[HouTango-L] Holiday Milonga and Dinner Nov 19, reserve your spot today!

Juan Carlos & Alicia Suarez AlwaysTango at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 15:38:35 UTC 2005

Dear Tango Community:

On Saturday November 19th, we are celebrating our last Milonga
of the 2005 year at the Melody Club. Therefore, we invite each
of you to come and enjoy a night of special holiday dinner and
dancing. The Italian dinner will be served by the well known
Houston catering company "Catering By George". Each plate will be
prepared to order by the chef. Dinner will be served from 9:00 pm -
10:30 pm.

The menu will consist of:

    * Garden Salad

    * Pasta Station with bow tie, penne or capitovia pasta prepared
    with sauted shrimp, chicken vegetables, prosciutto and cream,
    fresh olive oil, alfredo sauce and spicy marinara sauce. Fresh
    chopped basil and grated parmesan cheese.

    * Garlic Bread

    * Italian cream cake

Dance to the best Tango music of all times!

We will be taking reservations for the dinner until November
17, 2005.

Each ticket for dinner and dancing is $20.00.

You are welcome to attend without dinner for the regular price of
admission of $12.00

Please come and join us at the Melody Club 3027 Crossview Dr
Houston, TX 77063-5008

Thank for your support of the year 2005!

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Alicia and Juan Carlos Suarez
Always Tango
www.alwaystango.com <http://www.alwaystango.com/>