[HouTango-L] News...

Eric Lanoix tanguero_norte at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 01:13:43 UTC 2006

Dear friends,

As many of you know, I got married on June 21st to
Karen Shklanka (and that makes me very happy). We then
went on our Honeymoon, so I apologize if this email
took a while to arrive. I was quite intrigued to learn
from the rumor mill that I was moving to France (that
was news to me). The truth is that as of today, the
only thing I know for sure is that I am about to leave
Houston. Karen and I have not yet figured out where we
are moving, that will depend on work and all that.

What is also certain is that I will miss you and the
great times spent in and around tango over the last 6
years in Houston and in Texas.

Thanks to everyone who sent me a note lately, and
please forgive me for not being able to reply to
everyone individually but at this point, I am getting
very busy with selling my house and moving.

Keep in touch

Eric

Eric Lanoix
eric at tangotango.us