[HouTango-L] Roger Soto Thursday classes continue, Friday Tango at Little Napoli

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Thu Mar 16 16:36:39 UTC 2006

Two items which didn't make the full schedule this week:

--------------

>From Roger Soto:

Yes, the classes I am teaching are continuing. We began
another four week cycle last week Thursday same time, and
we call it beginner 2, so it is a continuation of our first
cycle. Once we have finished this cycle, we will again start
with beginner 1. As before no partners are necessary and the
classes will continue to focus on the basics of close embrace
argentinian tango. The cycle costs $40 per person and is
held at the Spanish Institute of Dance, 1208 N. Post Oak Rd.,
Ste 180, west of the Heights and east of the Edwards Marq*E
and Ikea. More information is availabe on their website at
<http://www.SpanishInstituteofDance.com/classes.html>. Thanks
for listing it on your email of tango events!

http://houtango.com/maps/SpanishInstituteofDanceMap.html

Friday 3-17-06 - Little Napoli is hosting a Tango Latin Night.

Friday March 17 - Little Napoli has a Tango-Latin-night from 8:30
on......and Mike, the owner would like to extend an invitation
to all tango and latin music lovers.  The restaurant is located
in the corner of Main St. and Texas Ave.  There is plenty of
parking on the streets or in the garage next door (on Texas)  -
the charge at the garage is $5.00 for  Little Napoli's customer.

http://houtango.com/maps/LittleNapoliMap.html