[HouTango-L] carpooling to Fandango Saturday night

Roberto Alsina ralsina at houston.rr.com
Fri Nov 24 15:35:12 UTC 2006

Dear Tangueros/as,

Are you  going to Austin this weekend, to the "Fandango?" I am going, but I
would like to know if someone else is going , so I don't have to drive
alone.

I'm planning to leave Houston on Saturday early in the afternoon, and come
back on Sunday after brunch. If anyone wants to go and come back these same
days, please get in touch with me. I have room in the car for 3 more people.

I plan to attend the Tango Oblivion milonga tonight, so we can also discuss
details in person.

Regards,

Roberto Alsina
ralsina at houston.rr.com