[HouTango-L] FLASH: Tango Oblivion Halloween Bash on Saturday

Ilya Karash ilya_karash at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 00:21:29 UTC 2006

Tango Oblivion invites everyone to Tango Oblivion's Halloween
Bash this Saturday, October 28th at 9pm.  Costumes are highly
encouraged!  Express your Halloween spirit and dance away to the
well blended mix of traditional and progressive tango music.
We will have a Costume Contest with great prizes that will be
given out for best full costume and for the best mask/wig!

And don't forget that we always offer FREE wine tasting and great
atmosphere at a central Galleria location.

Tango Oblivion's Halloween Bash Saturday, October 28th 9pm - 1am

Sonia's World of Dance
5539 Richmond Ave (between Sage and Chimney Rock)
Admission: $10/person at the door.

For more information, please contact Ilya at 713.628.1210
or ilya_karash at yahoo.com.

The studio website is www.soniasworldofdance.com.
http://www.houtango.com/maps/SoniasWorldofDanceMap.html