[HouTango-L] NoTsuOh announcement

Dana McGuire blissdragon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 21:33:28 UTC 2007

This event is now occuring at a new time, 9pm-11pm (or later) Sunday!

It's Old, It's New
It's Funky, It's Clean
It's Weird, It's Just Right
A different experience in Tango is back for Houston with the re-opening of
our old venue "No-Tsu-Oh" (Houston, spelled backward).  For those of you who
haven't been to NoTsuOh before, here's a link that will help you get a
better idea of what we're talking about:
http://www.houstonpress.com/blogs/?p=309
There's a super-fancy music and lighting system there now as well as a full
bar and more food offerings than there were in days of yore.
When we're really lucky we've had Mikas djing; other times, we've had
pre-mixed cd's spinning, but every time, it's a been a fabulous scene.
We're looking to get live Tango music happening there, on the stage that is
ideal for such things, but we'll need to get a real good sized crowd coming
regularly in order to take that next step.
See you there!

For questions or to get involved just call Dana  832-289-5226

No Tsu Oh
314 Main St.
Houston, Tx  77002

Sunday Nights from 9pm-11pm or later