[HouTango-L] Dany Garcia & Silvina Valz - Argentino Weekend 07 in Austin, June 8-11

MoniTangoTeam info at monitango.com
Thu May 3 16:54:26 UTC 2007

It's about time! Registration now open for ArgentinoWeekend07
Read everything (or almost ..) about coming up workshop:

"El Flaco" Dany Garcia & Silvina Valz
June 8-10, 2007 ­ Austin, Texas

Check out full details in website below:
http://monitango.com/workshop.html

- An opportunity not to miss!
- Learn from one of these legends of tango coming from Argentina!
- Fun classes all weekend long for all levels
- Milongas every night at different locations
- Performance by the masters
- Practice time between classes
- No partner required, we rotate partners in the classes
- Limited enrollment
- Early bird registration open through May 31st
- Full weekend pass is only $140.
- Private classes available

Should you have any trouble visiting my site or would like me to
personally e-mail you a registration form just shoot me an e-mail!

-Save the Date
-Milongueta Tanguetta @ La Tazza Fresca: Friday, May 11th, 9p-1a
-Footworks: Open House, FREE Mini Classes & Tango Practice, Tuesday, May
29th, 6:30-10:30pm http://www.footworksdance.com
- Noche de Tango @ Copa, May 31, 2007, 8p-12:30a
http://www.copabarandgrill.com
-Apartment for rent available in Buenos Aires. Check out photos, description
& testimonials: http://monitango.com/apartment.html

MoniTango
Monica Caivano
http://www.monitango.com