[HouTango-L] Fandango de Tango 2007 in Austin, TX Nov 21-25

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu May 10 18:51:08 UTC 2007

We  wish to announce the 9th Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX,
to be held Nov 21-25.

An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango
Introducing  our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Julio  Balmaceda y Corina de la Rosa
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Yes, that's right folks, 7 couples!!!

Our event will once again be  held at the beautiful Omni Austin
Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's  Row
Austin, TX 78744
(512)  448-2222

Use the link below to reserve your room today. We've arranged
for more hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big success
and we anticipate a full house this year.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

We've once again arranged for a very special rate for Fandango attendees.

    $89 Single/double/triple/quad room + tax

You must mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations
early!!  This is a beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful
amenities!  Free Airport Shuttle service for all who stay at the
Hotel!!  At this time we are not ready to accept registrations
for the Fandango itself but we will be doing so in a few days.
We wanted to keep you informed so you could make your plans to
come to Austin for this fabulous event.

Ricardo

LEARN TO DANCE AUSTIN
Ricardo Moncada, President