[HouTango-L] Ninth Fandango de Tango early bird deadline approaching

LTDANCERAM at aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 16:58:03 UTC 2007

Ninth Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX, Nov 21-25, 2007

An Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

**QUICK** FOOTNOTES

*We still have plenty of space left in our classes but the
"Early Bird" deadline is fast approaching.  The "Early Bird"
Discount Deadline is Oct 1.

A $200 deposit will hold the "Early Bird" price for you and the
balance isn't due until Nov 1.

*Even though you might not be able to take advantage of the Full
or Ultimate Tango passes, you can still get discounts on the day
passes if you sign up by Oct 1.

*Beginner Class Special:  A very special opportunity for you to
kick off your Tango dance instruction with the best in the world!
Dance Festivals many times cater only to the dancer with previous
knowledge, but we want everyone to have access to these wonderful
instructors!

Beginner 1 Class Special:  This includes the Fri. Beginner Classes.
A great place to learn about Argentine Tango and all it's beauty.

Beginner 1 & 2 Class Special:  This includes the Fri. &
Sun. Beginner Classes.  Adding the Sun Beginner classes gives
you a more in depth look at the world of Tango.  These classes
will be sequential so you cannot take the Beginner 2 classes on
Sunday without the Beginner 1 classes on Friday.

You can also register for any of the Milongas with your
registration form, or pay at the door.

*The Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga is the best.  The food is
fantastic!  Add to that the fact that you don't have to cook,
it's an "all you can eat" buffet prepared by fabulous chefs and
there's Tango music playing for 4 hours for your dancing pleasure
and you have a very memorable Thanksgiving meal.

*The Omni Hotel block of rooms reserved for us is 2/3's full.
You must book your room by Oct 29 to receive the special rate of
$89 (if rooms are still available).

*All our Milongas will be open to the public.  Come take part in
some fabulous dancing.

Besides each Milonga being individually available you can also get
an "All Milonga Pass" or an "Almost All Milonga Pass" (excludes
Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga).

*Our online registration system is working great!!  You can get
to it from our web site at

www.FandangoDeTango.com

Our All-Star Cast of Teachers

Fabian Salas y Carolina del Rivero
Julio Balmaceda y Corina de la Rosa
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 130 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!

Including over 90 hours of Classes and 30 hours of Social Dancing

**6 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required

**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments Provided Between Classes

6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch,

Thursday, Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday

Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night

	 "Early Bird" Discount Deadline is Oct 1

Use the link below to reserve your room today.  We've arranged
for more hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big success and
we anticipate a full house this year.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

We've also arranged a very special rate for Fandango attendees.
$89 Single/double/triple/quad room + tax.  You must mention
"Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations early!!  This is
a beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all who stay at the Hotel!!

Book by October 29, 2007 to receive this special rate

Over the last 11 years we've organized over 45 Tango events and
brought the best Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 9th
year for the Fandango de Tango.

Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada, Pres.

More info at http://www.fandangodetango.com/

E-mail:  info at FandangoDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652.