[HouTango-L] New Tango Fundamental Classes--Wed. & Th., September 26-27

Mikas K kalimika at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:26:57 UTC 2007

Mikas & Indre teach Tango Fundamentals classes for beginners on
Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Location: City Dance Studio, 5416 Chaucer Dr (behind the Ruggles in
the Rice village)

*Tango Fundamentals I* class is designed to give essentials of social tango.

8pm to 9:30 pm, Thursdays (new cycle starting September 27)
Cycle consists of 6 classes of 1.30hrs each.
$40 for 6 class cycle, $30 for students, $10 for drop-in

*Tango Fundamentals II* class continues to build the foundations of social
tango.
9:00pm to 10:15pm, Wednesdays (new cycle starting September 26, 2007)
Cycle consists of 6 classes of 1:15hrs each.
Pre-requisite: Fundamentals I or instructors' permission.
$40 for 6 class cycle; $30 for students; $10 for drop in.

The size of the classes is limited, so please contact
Mikas (kalimika at gmail.com) or Indre (irapali at yahoo.com)
to reserve the space in advance!