[HouTango-L] Homer & Cristina workshop this weekend

Mikas K alimika at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:14:39 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,

This is a reminder that we have a wonderful tango workshop this
weekend wit= h Homer and Cristina from San Francisco. The details
of the workshop are below.

Please note that on Saturday night we will host a special milonga
for Homer & Cristina where they will perform--come, enjoy, dance:

*Saturday Hat-Longa Milonga (Wear Your Favorite Hat!)
*
9pm to 1am at Abhyasa Yoga Studio, 3400 Montrose, Ste. 303 (Sky Bar
Building)
DJ - Mercy; performances by Homer & Cristina
Cover: $5
Parking: Vallet Parking $5 or park on the street
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=3Dq&hl=3Den&q=3D3400+Montrose%2C+Ste.+303%2C+=
Houston%2C+TX

*Workshops & More
*
*Saturday, Dec. 6th:
*2 Classes + Supervised Practica
1.An Exploration of Leg Wraps (Int) (1:00 PM - 2:30PM)
2. Dynamic Turns in Open or Close (Int =96 Adv) (2:30 PM - 4:00 PM)
3. Guided Practica (4:00PM - 5:00 PM)

*Sunday, Dec. 7th:
*2 Classes + Supervised Practica
5. The Milonga Pitter-Patter (Int) (1:00 PM - 2:30PM )
6. Step-Over Colgada (Int =96 Adv) (2:30 PM - 4:00 PM )
7. Guided Practica (4:00PM - 5:00PM)

*Special Events
*1. Special presentation by Homer and Christina at Saturday Hat-Longa
Milonga at Abhyasa Studio.
2. Jam Session w/Homer (Open to all dancers and musicians. Bring your
instrument and jam out to some tango tunes with Homer. FREE!) - Sunday, Dec
7th at 7:00PM @ Avantgarden. 411 Westheimer
3. Special advanced class (Monday, Dec 8th, 8:00PM) - Subject TBA

All classes are at Abhyasa Yoga
3400 Montrose, Ste. 303, Houston TX, 77006

PRICE:
all classes and practicas: $120 at the door
any 2 classes and any 1 practica: $60 at the door
single workshops: $30 each
(student rate: 50% off)

PRIVATES:
Both instructors are available for privates, please contact:
luiszlt at hotmail.com.
Price $90 for an hour lesson (singles or couples).

QUESTIONS/ REGISTRATION/LODGING:
luiszlt at hotmail.com

Home and Cristinas website:
http://www.freshlaundrytango.info/