[HouTango-L] Fandango Early Bird Is Oct 1st; Held In Austin, TX, Nov 26-20

Ricardo Moncada ltdanceram at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 21:01:13 UTC 2008

10th  Annual Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX to  be held Nov
26-30, 2008

An Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

**QUICKNOTES**

* As  long as your envelopes are postmarked by Oct 1 we will count
them as "Early  Bird" registrations.  On Oct 2 the rates go  up!

* Registrations  are going great, but, rest assured, we still
have space left in our classes and  a $200 deposit will hold the
"Early Bird" price for you and the balance isn't due until Nov 1.

* Our  online registration system is working great!!  You can
get to it from our web site  at http://www.fandangodetango.com/.
Online "Early Bird" registration is  available through Oct 1.
On  Oct 2 the rates go up!

* We've  updated the schedule with the teacher's names in the
appropriate time  slots.  Stay tuned-we'll be updating  the class
titles soon.

* Even  though you might not be able to take advantage of the
Full or Ultimate Tango  passes,  you can still get discounts on
the day passes if you sign up by Oct  1.

* The  Omni Hotel block of rooms reserved for us is quickly
filling up.  You must book your  room  by Nov 3 to receive the
special rate of $89 (if rooms are still available).  Here's a
direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark  Registration
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

* Beginner  Class Special:  A very special opportunity for you to
kick off your Tango dance instruction with the best in the world!
Dance Festivals many times cater only to  the dancer with previous
knowledge but we want everyone to have access to these wonderful
instructors!  For all you more  experienced Tango dancers,
introduce your friends and family to the Tango by  referring them
to the Beginner class options.  This is our chance to share  our
passion, and support and grow our community of  dancers!

* Beginner  1 Class Special:  This includes the Fri. Beginner
Classes.  A great place to learn  about Argentine Tango and all
its beauty.

* Beginner  1 & 2 Class Special:  This includes the Fri. & Sun.
Beginner Classes.  Adding the Sun Beginner classes gives  you a
more in depth look at the world of Tango.  These classes will be
sequential so you  cannot take the Beginner 2 classes on Sunday
without the Beginner 1 classes on  Friday.

* The  Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga is the best.  The food is
fantastic--it's an "all you  can eat" buffet prepared by fabulous
chefs-add to that the fact you don't have  to cook, and there's
4 hours of Tango music playing for your dancing  pleasure.
The result is a very  memorable Thanksgiving experience.

* All  our Milongas will be open to the public.  Come take part
in some fabulous  dancing.

* Besides  each Milonga being individually available you can
also get an "All Milonga Pass"  or an "Almost All Milonga Pass"
(excludes Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga).

* We  are keeping our teachers busy  with lots of group classes,
so there are only a handful of private lessons  available with
our wonderful Tango Masters!!

* The "Early Bird" Discount Deadline is Oct 1.  $200  Deposit
can hold your spot.  Deposit  due by Oct  1, 2008.

10th  Annual Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX to  be held Nov
26-30, 2008

An Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

You'll  find us on the web at http://www.fandangodetango.com/

Introducing  our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego  di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito  y Elba Garcia
Alex  Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Over 120 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Over 90 hours of Classes and 33 hours of Social  Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments Provided Between  Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday,  Thanksgiving Brunch,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat.  Night
"Early  Bird" Discount Deadline is Oct 1

Our event will again be held at the  beautiful Omni Austin
Hotel at Southpark 4140 Governor's  Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)
448-2222 They'll  be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 +
tax per room, You must mention  "Fandango" for discount. Make
your reservations early!!  This is a beautiful hotel with great
food and wonderful amenities!  Free  Airport Shuttle service for
all who stay at the Hotel!!

Use the link below to reserve your  room today.  We've
arranged for more hotel rooms this year.  Last year  was
a big success and we anticipate a full house this  year.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

Book  your room by Nov  3, 2008  to receive this special rate
Over  the last 12 years we've organized over 45 Tango events and brought the
best  Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 10th year for the Fandango
de Tango.

Brought  to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo  Moncada, Pres.
More  info at http://www.fandangodetango.com/

E-mail:  info at FandangoDeTango.com
Phone:  512-853-0652.

List Of Useful Links

Our Web Site has the Registration  Forms Available for Download
http://www.fandangodetango.com/

Fandango 2008 Online Registration  and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the  Fandango web site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1

Fandango 2008 Host Hotel (direct link to the
Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark Registration)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

Fandango 2008 Tango Masters  Pictures
http://www.fandangodetango.net/