[HouTango-L] Fiesta de Tango, June 4-7, Austin, TX

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 02:36:33 UTC 2009

Learn To Dance Austin
http://www.learn2dance.com/

http://www.fiestadetango.com/
June 4-7,  2009

http://www.fandangodetango.com/
Nov  25-29, 2009

We are now accepting registrations for our
2nd  Fiesta de Tango in Austin, TX to be held June 4-7, 2009
A Celebration of the Art of Argentine Tango
You’ll  find us on the web at (http://www.fiestadetango.com/)

Introducing  our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego  di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
George  y Jairelbhi Furlong

Over 75 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
**3 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required**Plenty of Practice  Time**
6 Milongas:  including Friday  Poolside, Saturday All-Night & Show, &
Sun Texas Tango Brunch,

Over 30 hours of Social Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat.  Night

“Early  Bird” Discount Deadline is May 21

A  few notable highlights for this year!
1.  We will have THREE ballrooms of  instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant of cutting-edge Tango  couples
2.  Musical Interpretation & Technique  classes every day
3.  Milonga & Vals classes every  day.
4.  You can make a $150 deposit to reserve  your spot with the balance due
May 21.
5.  SIX Milongas with over 30 hours of  social dancing available.  All our
Milongas are open to the public.  We  have several DJ’s who will give you the
best and most diverse dance  music.
6.  Poolside Milonga on Friday evening.  You can dance, you can swim or just
sun  outside.
7.  Texas Tango Brunch  Milonga.  That buffet will  be incredible!  Great
food along  with 4 hours of Tango dancing!
8.  Private lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high  demand so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us an email at
<info at FiestaDeTango.com>   to  set up a time slot.
9.  A spectacular Show at our Saturday Night  Milonga where the Tango Masters
will be performing their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss this!  The Saturday
Milonga and Show is also  open to the public.

Our event will again  be held at the beautiful Omni Austin
Hotel at Southpark 4140  Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)
448-2222 They’ll  be offering us an exceptional rate of $85 +
tax per room through May 1st. Book  your room by May 1, 2009 to
receive this special  rate

After  May 1st the rate only goes up to $90 until May 15.
After May 15th the rate will  be $95.  You must mention  "Fiesta"
for discount. Make your reservations early!!  This is a beautiful
hotel with great  food and wonderful amenities!  Free  Airport
Shuttle service for all who stay at the Hotel!!  Use the link
below to  reserve your room today.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FiestaDeTango6.aspx

Over  the last 13 years we’ve organized over 47 Tango events
and brought the best  Tango coaches to Austin.  This will  be
our 2nd year for the Fiesta de Tango.

Brought  to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo  Moncada, Pres.
More  info at http://www.fiestadetango.com/

E-mail:  info at FiestaDeTango.com
Phone:  512-853-0652.

List Of Useful  Links

Our Web Site has the  Registration Forms Available for Download
http://www.fiestadetango.com/

Fiesta De Tango 2009  schedule
http://fiestadetango.com/images/Schedule_for_Fiesta_2009_03-27-09_.pdf

Fiesta De Tango 2009  Registration form
http://fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_PAGE_ONLY-FINAL.pdf

Fiesta De Tango 2009  Host Hotel (direct link to the  Omni Austin Hotel at
Southpark Registration)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FiestaDeTango6.aspx

Ricardo  Moncada, Pres.
Learn  To Dance Austin
ph#:  (512) 853-0652
Website:  http://www.fiestadetango.com/
Email:  info at FiestaDeTango.com
Save the dates!!
Coming in November!
The  11th annual Fandango De Tango to be held November 25-29, 2009 in
Austin, TX.
Stay tuned for  more info.