[HouTango-L] Raffle for ticket & prizes to Houston Tango Festival

Always Tango alwaystango at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 20:51:06 UTC 2009

To the Tango Community

On Saturday, January 17th @ the Melody Club, Always Tango will
hold a raffle for tickets and prizes for the upcoming Houston
Tango Festival that will take place on January 23-25.

http://houstontangofestival.com

We would like to thank Mikas Kalinauskas, the organizer of the
Houston Tango Festival, who has generously provided two Houston
Tango festival t-shirts and one Houston Tango Festival Day pass
(valid for Sunday January 25th) for the raffle.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Alicia and Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos and Alicia Suarez
Always Tango
http://www.alwaystango.com