[HouTango-L] Fiesta de Tango 2009, Great News on Registration & Hotel Specials

LTDANCERAM at aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 19:08:07 UTC 2009

_www.FiestaDeTango.com_ (http://www.fiestadetango.com/)
June 4-7,  2009
_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.fandangodetango.com/)
Nov  25-29, 2009

Austin Fiesta de Tango,  June 4-7,  2009

Be one of  the first 50 people to respond to this email
and you can still receive the  discounted
“Early Bird” rates for the ULTIMATE or FULL TANGO  PASSES!!!
Just let us know by responding to this email with your choice  and
we’ll save your spot at the “Early Bird”  rates.
Payment can be at the  event itself when you arrive or you can register
online and use a credit card.
Please do not mail registrations in by snail mail.
This is  the first time we’ve ever made an offer like this but we want
everyone
to be  able to attend and enjoy learning from these 3 talented couples  and
socializing  with the great group of dancers that we have attending.

Continuing  the good news, the Omni Hotel has extended to us
their $85/night room rate  throughout the Fiesta De Tango.
Just let  them know you’re with the Fiesta De Tango!!!

A Celebration of the Art of  Argentine Tango
You’ll find us on the web  at _www.FiestaDeTango.com_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http:
//www.fiestadetango.com/)

_Click Here for  Online registration to pay by credit card._
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destinatio
n=http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?console=49)
Those of you who have paid by credit  card for
the _Fandango De  Tango_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.fandangodetango.com/)
will  recognize this process.
It’s the same format as before and it’s really easy  to do for first
timers, too.
_Click here if  you prefer to download our registration form
and mail it in with your  check._
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.fiestadetango.
com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_PAGE_ONLY-FINAL.pdf)

Our event will again be held at the  beautiful Omni    Austin    Hotel at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin , TX    78744 (512)  448-2222
They’ll be offering us an  exceptional rate of $85 + tax per  room.

_Click here to  book your room at the Omni_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.omni
hotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FiestaDeTango6.aspx)

You must  mention "Fiesta" for discount.
This is a beautiful hotel with great  food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all who stay  at the Hotel!!

Introducing  our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco  y Carolina Zokalski
George y  Jairelbhi Furlong

Over 75 hours of  Tango Dancing Fun!
**3  Levels of Classes **No Partners Required**Plenty of Practice  Time**
6  Milongas:  including Friday Poolside, Saturday All-Night &  Show,
& Sun  Texas Tango Brunch
Over  30 hours of Social Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances by the  Tango Masters on Sat. Night

A few  notable highlights for this year!
1.  We will have  THREE ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant of  cutting-edge Tango couples.
2.  Musical  Interpretation & Technique classes every day.
3.  Milonga &  Vals classes every day.
4.  SIX Milongas  with over 30 hours of social dancing available.  All our
Milongas are open  to the public.  We have several DJ’s who will give you
the best and most  diverse dance music.
5.  Poolside  Milonga on Friday evening.  You can dance, you can swim or
just sun  outside.
6.  Texas Tango Brunch  Milonga.  That buffet  will be incredible!  Great
food along with 4 hours of Tango  dancing!
7.  Private  lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high demand  so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us an email at
_info at FiestaDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FiestaDeTango.com)    to set up a time
slot.
8.  A spectacular  Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the Tango
Masters will be performing  their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss this!  The
Saturday Milonga and  Show is also open to the public.

List  of DJ’s
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi, Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski, George
y Jairelbhi  Furlong.
Yes,  that’s right!  The teaching staff is also going to be DJing at the
Fiesta!  They’ll be playing their favorite dance tunes.  Also we are  honored
to have Stephen Brown, Mercy Chen, Phyllis Williams, & Laura  Pellegrino
DJing.  They’ll be giving us the best Tango tunes all night  long.  It’s
going to be great fun at our 6 Milongas!

Private  Lessons Availability
We are  keeping our teachers busy with lots of group classes so there are
only a handful  of private lessons available with our wonderful Tango
Masters!!  We do have  some slots available on Thursday and Monday during the day.

Online  Registration
Our  online registration system is working great!!  _Click here  for Online
Registration!_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?con
sole=49)
"Early  Bird" registration is now available through the end of the event.

Day  Passes Availability
Not  everyone can take advantage of the Full or Ultimate Tango passes but
you can  still get Day Passes for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and  Sunday.

All  Milongas Are Open To The Public
Come  take part in some fabulous dancing.  Besides each Milonga being
individually available you can also get an “All Milonga Pass”.
Over the last 13 years we’ve organized over 47 Tango events and brought the
 best Tango coaches to Austin .
This will be our  2nd year for the Fiesta de Tango.
Brought to you by Learn  To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at _http://www.FiestaDeTango.com/_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.fie
stadetango.com/)
E-mail:  _info at FiestaDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FiestaDeTango.com)
Phone: 512-853-0652

List Of Useful Links

Our Web Site has the  Registration Forms Available for Download
_www.FiestaDeTango.com_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.FiestaDeTango.com)

_Fiesta De Tango 2009 schedule_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.fiestadetango.co
m/images/Fiesta_2009_Schedule.pdf)

_Fiesta De Tango  2009 Registration Form_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://fiestadeta
ngo.com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_PAGE_ONLY-FINAL.pdf)

_Fiesta De Tango  2009 Host Hotel_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.omnihotels.co
m/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FiestaDeTango6.aspx)
(direct link to the Omni   Austin   Hotel at  Southpark Registration)

Save the  dates!!
Coming November 25-29, 2009
The 11th annual _Fandango De  Tango_
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.fandangodet
ango.com/)
to be held  in Austin , TX .  Stay tuned for more  info.