[HouTango-L] Austin Fiesta de Tango 2009, Early Bird Registration ends Thursday

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed May 20 19:19:06 UTC 2009

http://www.fiestadetango.com/
June 4-7,  2009
http://www.fandangodetango.com/
Nov  25-29, 2009
Austin Fiesta de Tango,  June 4-7,  2009

**New UPDATES For May 20th**
Only 1  Day Left Till “Early Bird” Deadline

A Celebration of the Art of  Argentine Tango
You’ll find us on the web  at http://www.FiestaDeTango.com

Only 2 Days Left Till “Early Bird”  Deadline

May 21st is the “Early Bird” discount  deadline.  There are
significant savings to be had if you  register by May 21st.
As long as you register Online by May  21st or you mail in your
registration by May  21st,  you can take advantage of the “Early
Bird”  rates!  Don’t delay!

Click Here for  Online registration to pay by credit card.
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=463190&admin=0&destination=http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?console=49)

Those of you who  have paid by credit card for
the Fandango De  Tango will  recognize this process.
It’s the same format as before and it’s really easy  to do for first
timers, too.

Click here if  you prefer to download our registration form
and mail it in with your  check.
http://www.fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_PAGE_ONLY-FINAL.pdf

Our event will again be held at the  beautiful Omni    Austin
Hotel at Southpark 4140 Governor's Row, Austin , TX    78744 (512)
448-2222 They’ll be offering us an  exceptional rate of $85 +
tax per room.

Make your reservations early!!  This is  a beautiful hotel with
great food and wonderful amenities!  Free Airport  Shuttle service
for all who stay at the Hotel!!

Introducing  our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco  y Carolina Zokalski
George y  Jairelbhi Furlong

Over 75 hours of  Tango Dancing Fun!
**3  Levels of Classes **No Partners Required**Plenty of Practice  Time**
6  Milongas:  including Friday Poolside, Saturday All-Night &  Show,
& Sun  Texas Tango Brunch
Over  30 hours of Social Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances by the  Tango Masters on Sat. Night
“Early Bird” Discount  Deadline is May 21

A few  notable highlights for this year!
1.  We will have  THREE ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant of  cutting-edge Tango couples.
2.  Musical  Interpretation & Technique classes every day.
3.  Milonga &  Vals classes every day.
4.  You can make  a $150 deposit to reserve your spot with the balance due
May 21.
5.  SIX Milongas  with over 30 hours of social dancing available.  All our
Milongas are open  to the public.  We have several DJ’s who will give you
the best and most  diverse dance music.
6.  Poolside  Milonga on Friday evening.  You can dance, you can swim or
just sun  outside.
7.  Texas Tango Brunch  Milonga.  That buffet  will be incredible!  Great
food along with 4 hours of Tango  dancing!
8.  Private  lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high demand  so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us an email at
_info at FiestaDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FiestaDeTango.com)    to set up a time
slot.
9.  A spectacular  Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the Tango
Masters will be performing  their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss this!  The
Saturday Milonga and  Show is also open to the public.

List  of DJ’s
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi, Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski, George
y Jairelbhi  Furlong.
Yes,  that’s right!  The teaching staff is also going to be DJing at the
Fiesta!  They’ll be playing their favorite dance tunes.  Also we are  honored
to have Stephen Brown, Mercy Chen, Phyllis Williams, & Laura  Pellegrino
DJing.  They’ll be giving us the best Tango tunes all night  long.  It’s
going to be great fun at our 6 Milongas!

Private  Lessons Availability
We are  keeping our teachers busy with lots of group classes so there are
only a handful  of private lessons available with our wonderful Tango
Masters!!  We do have  some slots available on Thursday and Monday during the day.

"Early  Bird" registration is available through May 21.

Day  Passes Availability
Even  though you might not be able to take advantage of the Full
or Ultimate Tango  passes, you can still get discounts on the
day passes if you sign up by May  21.

All  Milongas Are Open To The Public
Come  take part in some fabulous dancing.  Besides each Milonga being
individually available you can also get an “All Milonga Pass”.
Over the last 13 years we’ve organized over 47 Tango events and brought the
 best Tango coaches to Austin .
This will be our  2nd year for the Fiesta de Tango.
Brought to you by Learn  To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at http://www.FiestaDeTango.com/
E-mail:  mailto:info at FiestaDeTango.com
Phone: 512-853-0652

List Of Useful Links

Our Web Site has the  Registration Forms Available for Download
http://www.FiestaDeTango.com

Fiesta De Tango 2009 schedule
http://www.fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_2009_Schedule.pdf)

Fiesta De Tango  2009 Registration Form
http://fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_PAGE_ONLY-FINAL.pdf

Fiesta De Tango  2009 Host Hotel
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FiestaDeTango6.aspx
(direct link to the Omni   Austin   Hotel at  Southpark Registration)

Save the  dates!!
Coming November 25-29, 2009
The 11th annual Fandango De  Tango
http://www.fandangodetango.com/
to be held  in Austin , TX .  Stay tuned for more  info.