[HouTango-L] update for Fandango 2009, in Austin Nov 25-29

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 14:42:40 UTC 2009

http://www.fandangodetango.com/

The Event:

11th Annual  Fandango De Tango to be held in  Austin, TX Nov 25-29, 2009
“An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine  Tango”

The Tango  Masters:
Introducing our All-Star Cast

Fabian  Salas y Lola  Diaz
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina   Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Facundo   Posadas y Christy Cote
Donato Juarez y Carolina del Rivero
George y   Jairelbhi Furlong

The Highlights:

Over 135 hours of Tango  Dancing  Fun!
Over 100 hours of Classes and 35 hours of Social  Dancing
**6 Levels  of Classes **No Partners Required
6  Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving  Brunch, Thursday,
Friday,  Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance  Performances by the Tango  Masters on Sat. Night
*On some of the days we will  offer TWO Advanced  classes and TWO
Intermediate 2 classes.
*We will have  up to SIX  ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously!
*All our Milongas  are  open to the public.  We have several DJ’s we’ve
invited to give  you  the best and most diverse dance music.
*The fabulous Thanksgiving  Brunch  Milonga again.  That buffet is
incredible!  It is one  of the best  meals you’ll ever have and you don’t
have to cook.   Plus, we have 4  hours of Tango dance music to work it off!

*Don’t  miss the spectacular  Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the
Tango  Masters will be performing  their fabulous dances.  The  Saturday
Milonga and Show is also open to  the public.

The  Hotel:
Our event will again be held at the beautiful  Omni Austin Hotel  at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744   (512)  448-2222

They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax   per room, You
must mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your  reservations  early!!  This
is a beautiful hotel with great food  and wonderful  amenities!  Free
Airport
Shuttle service for all who  stay at the  Hotel!!

Click on the link below to reserve a   room

[http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fand
angodeTango11.aspx]

Book   your room by Nov 2, 2009 to receive this special rate

The   Vendors:
Tango Splash  Clothing, shoes, music, jewelry and many  other  Tango items.
[http://www.tangosplash.com/]  www.tangosplash.com
Jorge Nel  Dance Designs  Tango, Salsa and  Ballroom Shoes. AKA "Mr  Tango
Shoes"
[http://www.tangoinmiami.com]  www.tangoinmiami.com

The  Enrollment:

We have Online  Registration available.  Just use this  link below to go
directly  to   registration.

http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1]
OnlineRegistration

We will accept credit card payments online.

The Organizer:
Brought to you by Learn To Dance  Austin
Ricardo  Moncada, Pres.

Over the last 13 years we’ve  organized over 48 Tango  events and brought
the best Tango coaches to  Austin.  This will be our  11th year for the
Fandango de  Tango.

More info at   http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/
E-mail:    [mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com] info at FandangoDeTango.com
Phone:   512-853-0652.