[HouTango-L] GT Tango Practica tonight Sunday, Glover and DJ tomorrow

Indre Rapalaviciute indrerapal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 18:35:06 UTC 2010

Greetings everyone,

This message is to invite you all to come to a GT (gifted and
talented) tango practica tonight. YES YOU ARE INVITED!  starts
at 6pm ends at 8pm, only 2 hours or guided practice with your
classmates. Bring a snack or a refreshing drink, to cool yourself
because we will work hard and we will have breaks and discussions.
address 1223 Peden.

Also for those of you who want to come to Continental Club ,
on Monday, Glover will be playing his breathtaking solo tangos,
and i will DJ after.  Glover will start at 8pm. There will be
no class tomorrow. I do start a new beginner cycle on Aug 9th,
please find bellow information, and bring yourself and your
friends back to tango.

Cheers,
Indre

*Argentine Tango for a Complete Beginners*

Cycle consists of 5 classes. Class is 60min. long with 15min. of
practice dancing at the end.  Focus will be on connection between
partners, the tango walk as a couple, navigation on the dance
floor, basic conventional patterns as well as the man's and
woman's role in tango.

You will learn the steps based on connection that you can do with anyone on
any tango social dance floor.

You are welcome as a complete beginner, or if you want to polish / remember
what you've learned in the past, or if you want to come by and help
beginners to learn faster .

Starting Aug 9th till Sept 6th, Every Monday
At the Continental Club 3700 Main @ Alabama

$60 for 5 classes, $15 drop-in, 50% discount for students

7.00 pm- 8.00 pm - Tango Class

8.15 pm - 9.30 pm - Milonga (tango social dance) to Glover Gill's live tango
piano

9.30 pm -11.00 pm - Milonga continues with a DJ

RSVP indrerapal at gmail.com , 713 319 4330 or
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139128142785867&ref=mf