[HouTango-L] update for Baires Tango holiday schedule

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Mon Dec 13 21:33:48 UTC 2010

Update from Oscar about Baires Tango:

Just an update on our classes. We are stopping for the Holidays and back
on January 19th 2011.

Baires Tango (Oscar, Meche and Rafa) group classes are in recess for the
Holidays; classes will resume on January 19th 2011 in the traditional time
slot of 8:30pm-9:45pm on Wednesdays at King's Dancing Center, 5410 Bellaire
Blvd, Bellaire TX 77401. All levels welcome. Classes are focused on the
understanding of the structure of tango emphasizing its improvisational nature.
The four-class package goes for $48, $15 for drop-in.

Contact <baires.tango at yahoo.com> or 713 408 9065 (Oscar).

Check http://www.bairestangohouston.com for further information.