[HouTango-L] Fandango De Tango; Only 1 Week Till Early Bird Deadline!

LTDANCERAM at aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 05:47:52 UTC 2010

http://www.fandangodetango.com/

November  24-28, 2010

An Immersion In The Art Of Argentine Tango

Our web  site is updated and our Secure Online Reservation system is ready
to  go.

Registration forms are available from our web site if you want to  mail in
your registration and the Schedule is updated.

The “Early  Bird” discount deadline is only ONE week away.

"Early Bird" Deadline is  Nov 1, 2010.
Remember, on Nov 2nd the rates change!
You have just over ONE  week to get the best rates.
As long as your envelopes are postmarked by Nov 1  we will count them
as "Early Bird" registrations.  On Nov 2nd the rates  will increase!

Our online registration system is working great!!
You  can get to it from our web site at _www.FandangoDeTango.com_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/)

The  Tango Masters:
Fabian Salas y Lola Diaz
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda  Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Oscar Mandagaran y Georgina  Vargas
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Facundo Posadas y Christy  Cote
George y Jairelbhi Furlong

The Venue:
Our event will again be  held at the beautiful
Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row,  Austin, TX 78744  (512) 448-2222

The Highlights:
Over 125 hours  of Tango Dancing Fun!
6 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required
6  Milongas :  Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch, Thursday,
Friday, Saturday  All-Night, Sunday
35 hours of Social Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances  by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night

The Enrollment:
We have Online  Registration available from our web site.
_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.fandangodetango.com/)

We  will accept credit card payments online.
Only full payments are available  online.

You can download a Registration Form from our web site.
You  can then mail in your enrollment and payment.

The Organizer:
Brought  to you by Learn To Dance Austin
Ricardo Moncada, Pres.

Web  Site:  http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FandangoDeTango.com
Ph:  512-853-0652