[HouTango-L] Fandango De Tango, Nov 23-27 in Austin, TX

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 20:43:58 UTC 2011

Fandango De Tango, Nov 23-27 in Austin, TX
An Immersion in the Art  of Argentine Tango
Nov 23-27, 2011
Celebrating Our 13th Annual  Event

Over 100 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Including more than 35  hours of Social Dancing!
With more than 65 hours of Tango Lessons!
**6  Levels of Classes **No Partners Required
**Plenty of Practice Time  **Refreshments Provided Between Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday,  Thanksgiving Brunch,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous  Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night

Early Bird Discount  Deadline is Nov 15

An All-Star Cast of Teachers
(click on any of the  teachers names to get more info from the Fandango web
site)
Fabian Salas y  Lola Diaz, Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi,
Diego di Falco y Carolina  Zokalski, George Furlong y Jairelbhi Furlong,
Carlos Barrionuevo y Mayte  Valdes

Here are a few Highlights for this year!
·     Sat Master’s Show will start at 8:30pm
·    The Sat Show is  now separate from the Sat All Night Milonga
·    Team Teaching  (2 couples) is added to the class schedule
·    Class topics  will emphasize floor craft, musicality, and variety
·     Carlos Barrionuevo y Mayte Valdes have been added to our  Staff
·    By popular demand, we have later start times each  day
·    Up to 5 ballrooms of simultaneous  instruction
·    We will offer TWO Advanced classes and TWO  Intermediate 2 classes
·    We are now offering a Beginner 1  and 2 classes
·    We now have Online Registration available  from our web site
·    SIX Milongas with over 35 hours of  social dancing.  We’ve invited
several DJ’s.
·    We’ll  have a fabulous Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga.  This buffet is
incredible!
·    Breaks between classes (with refreshments  served on Friday and
Saturday.)
·    Private lessons with the  Tango Masters are available. Don’t delay in
getting one.

Held at the  Omni Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor’s Row, Austin  TX 78744
IH-35 & Ben White Blvd (Hwy  71)
(512) 448.2222  (888) 444.OMNI
Rate of  $95 single/double + tax until Nov 1
Must mention “Fandango” for room  rate
This is a beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful  amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all who stay at the  Hotel!!

Use the link below to reserve your room  today.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fanda
ngoDeTango11.aspx
Last  year was a big success and we anticipate a full house this year.

Fandango  2011 Website
www.FandangoDeTango.com

Fandango 2011 Registration  Form
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011Registration.pdf

Fandango  2011  Schedule
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011Schedule.pdf

Fandango  2011 Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and  skips the Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1

Fandango  2011 Front Page of  Flyer
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011FlyerFrontOnly.pdf

Fandango  2011 Omni Hotel Registration Link
(this is a direct link and skips the  Fandango web  site)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fanda
ngoDeTango11.aspx

Phone:   512-853-0652
Email:  info at FandangoDeTango.com