[HouTango-L] Meg & Unto update

matute pelaez tangoss at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:23:32 UTC 2012

On behalf of Meg & Unto, please forward the following message to
Houston Tango Community.

Dear friends and tango dancers, on behalf of Meg & Unto, we would
like to thank you all for your concerns, warm wishes and prayers.

Unto is well reserved man about his private life and Meg would
appreciate it if his privacy is respected during this difficult
time.  Meg & Unto are surrounded by Unto's immediate friends and
family and everybody is delicately dealing with the situation.
Meg has requested for the phone calls and emails to be limited
and if you would like any updates to please contact Martin
832-289-8389....Unto remains in ICU at this moment and due to
his condition visitation is not allowed by the hospital policy.
Meg is little overwhelmed with the unfortunate incident and she
is grateful for everybody's concern and support, but she would
like to request some space and time to allow her to dedicate her
attention to Unto's needs. Both of them are in good hands.

If there is any additional help required, please know that Tango
Community will be informed.  Thank you all for your support.
All emails and voice messages are deeply appreciated.

Thank you in advance, and we will keep you posted.

Meg, Unto, Unto's family, and Martin & Natia.