[HouTango-L] Unto E. Pallonen's funeral. Monday, January 30, 2012

Rick Williams ricwms at swbell.net
Sat Jan 28 22:59:31 UTC 2012

We will say good bye to our friend Unto E. Pallonen on
Monday, January, 30 2012.  His memorial service will be held at
St. Matthews Lutheran Church located on 5315 Main Street, Houston,
TX  77004.  Unto passed away this last Wednesday, January 25, 2012.
Please join his family and friends at this memorial.

My admiration and respect for Unto is enormous.  For the past 6
years I have delighted in his company at tango lessons, milongas
and other social events.  The quality of his personality was not
immediately obvious.  His intelligent reserve was always admirable.
He was always polite, respectful and an essential part of any
social gathering.  Personally, he inspired me with his great
optimism and humorous observations.  An Unto joke could be long
but always worth the punchline.  I will always remember and honor
his memory.   I hope to see you at the service.

Sincerely,

Rick Williams  281-589-2644

P.S. The Houston Chronicle has a guest book on Unto's obituary
notice.  The link is below.

Unto Pallonen's notice and guest book.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=unto-pallonen&pid=155659293