[HouTango-L] Benefit for Tanguera Grace Falcao

Ester & Art Rappi aerappi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 6 19:01:04 UTC 2012

A Call to the Houston Tango Community

At this time we are asking to our fellow tangueros to help this
new tanguera that is fighting a hard battle against her illness.

We have planned two (2) events

1) Saturday, July 21st milonga El Abrazo; All the proceeds will go
   to Grace Falcao.

2) Sunday, July 29th lunch buffet; Also all the proceeds will go to
   Grace Falcao.

We hope that we can count on your help and support.

Thank You, Houston Tangueros!

=======================================

We need your help!!!

On Sunday, July 29th, we are having a lunch buffet with homemade
food, also along with it will be plenty of entertainment with
tango, tropical and romantic music.

All the proceeds will go to help grace falcao to pay for
her illness treatment.  Food preparation as well as all the
entertainers are volunteers.  Also during the whole afternoon
will be raffles with very valuable prizes.

Drinks to be purchased at restaurant's bar.  Tickets $ 25.00 per
person, if purchased in advance, and will participate in special
free raffle.

Where:
Luigi's Ristorante Italiano
2328 The Strand St