[HouTango-L] Now Accepting Registrations for the 14th Annual Fandango De Tango

LTDANCERAM at aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 16:46:53 UTC 2012

Fandango De Tango, Nov 21-25, 2012
http://www.fandangodetango.com/

Held at  the brand new Omni Dallas Hotel in downtown Dallas, TX!
_Omni  Dallas Hotel - Fandango de Tango_
http://omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/DallasHotel/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

Registrations for the 14th Annual Fandango De Tango are now being
accepted.

We've  provided two options for registering:

Online from  our website.
http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html

OR

By Snail  Mail. You can print a copy of the registration form from our
website.
http://www.fandangodetango.com/Fandango2012REGISTRATION.pdf

Earlybird  Deadline is Sept. 15th, 2012.

Don't miss this amazing event in it's 14th year at a new location this
year.  The "brand new" Omni Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX will be our venue
for the event.

http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandangodetango11.aspx

The Omni Dallas has provided our attendees an amazing rate of $99
single/double until October 29th.  You must mention "Fandango" to get
this great rate. We are expecting our room block to fill up fast, so
book early and don't miss out.

Our stellar staff will be returning for 2012; Fabian Salas y Lola Diaz,
Guillermo Merlo & Fernanda Ghi, Diego de Falco y Carolina Zokalski,
George Furlong y Jairelbhi Furlong and Carlos Barrionuevo y Mayte
Valdes.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at
Dance at FandangoDeTango.com or phone (512) 853-0652.

Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
Learn To Dance  Austin