[HouTango-L] Laura's new website for her new Tango biz in Buenos Aires

Laura Pellegrino bsasbaby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:03:29 UTC 2012

Hey everybody,

As most of you know, I've recently relocated back to Buenos
Aires! And I'm going to have a new business which I hope you will
come and take advantage of. As most of you know, I've continued
to spend a lot of time in Buenos Aires over the last 5 years
since returning to the U.S in 2007. My new business will be a
full-on custom Tango concierge service to help people coming to
BA to dance, to find their footing faster. If you've been here
before, you understand. If you haven't, take my word, its a lot
to take in.  I've put together a whole host of services that I
know first-hand can make the trip or transition easier. The site
is not absolutely finished yet as some of the links  (such as the
one on all the local milongas, and Comme il Faut shoes etc.) are
not yet up. The services, however, are. So please check it out
and let me know when you want to come!! :) Also please please
forward it to anybody you know who might be considering a trip.

http://buenosairestangoconcierge.com/

I hope you are all well,
Abrazo fuerte,
Laura