[HouTango-L] Fuad&Ozlem Tango in December

Friends of Tango ozlemdirek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 05:17:46 UTC 2014

http://friendsoftango.wix.com/friendsoftango#!schedule/cx1b

** Last Two Classes of 2014

It has been an amazing year of tango, and we have you to thank
for it.  Join us two more times before the year draws to an end.

We will have class this week and next week (December 11th &18th)
..and we will be taking two weeks off afterwards (December 25th &
January 1st)

We will continue working on the hundred and one ganchos, so come
to class rested!

In the next two weeks, think of what your tango resolution will
be for 2015.  Share it with the rest of us in class next week.

White Elephant Gift Exchange with a Twist

For next week, bring with you something that you no longer have
a use for.  Be it a book, or a music CD.  Be creative. Pick
something everyone can enjoy.  Wrap it nicely and we have some
whimsical plans about what happens next.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Happy Holidays,
Fuad&Ozlem