[HouTango-L] Friends of Tango - February and March update

Friends of Tango friendsoftango at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 21:26:35 UTC 2014

"If I can't dance, it's not my revolution!"
"If I can't dance, I don't want your revolution!"
"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
"A revolution without dancing is not a revolution worth having."
"If there won't be dancing at the revolution, I'm not coming."

Attributed to Emma Goldman, I believe, and all the variants
that circulate.

They all say it in such a beautiful way, I couldn't pick one over
the others.

Join us tonight for 2 fun hours of dancing and escaping even if
briefly all the sad news of the world today.  (Note to self: Thank
God we have tango to save us from the burdens of the daily life.)

Please note that we will continue the Thursday classes until the
end of May, with no exceptions. This means, if you don't receive
a weekly email from me, it means THE CLASS IS ON!

You can also RSVP to our event page to receive any last minute
updates.  You will only receive a FB message if you are in the
Attending list.
https://www.facebook.com/events/570762156312000/

Do you need more tango? Check out these upcoming festivals:

Yolatango Festival @Austin February 28th - March 2nd

Great teachers, and DJ's, lots of classes and long hours
of dancing.  Fuad and I will be there, enjoying the
scenic beauty of Austin and dancing till the wee-hours.
http://www.yolatangoaustin.com/

Yale Tango Fest @New Haven March 28th-30th
Only a short flight away, and it is guaranteed to deliver an
amazing weekend full of dancing.  Experience the wonderful east
coast tango dancing. If you decide you want to go, ask me about
housing.  I will put you in touch with the organizers.

Beginners' Bootcamp with yours Fuad and Ozlem @H-Town April 12th

Because the last one was a blast, we are having another one!
The workshop will be followed by a guided practica.

Advanced students, interested in assisting us in class? Drop us
a note!

Looking forward to seeing you all, and dancing with you,

Fuad&Ozlem
http://friendsoftango.wix.com/friendsoftango