[HouTango-L] Today: Trick Or Tango?

ozlem Direk ozlemdirek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:40:47 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Join us tonight for a scary tango class.
Costumes are encouraged and rewarded!!!

8:00PM Tango 101

9:00PM Advanced Concepts

In the first hour, we will continue to work on our embrace, and the tango
walk while focusing on posture and balance, and starting to learn more
about our presence on the floor and within the embrace.

In the advanced class, we are beginning a new series with cool
"gancho"s that you will get hooked on!
That's what gancho means essentially: a hook.
We will learn what causes the follower's and sometimes the leaders leg to
create a gancho, and how to walk out of it gracefully :)

For more information, photos, videos, andtangowhatnot, you can visit the
pages below. Looking forward to seeing you all scary things tonight!!!

Fuad&Ozlem

WEB SITE http://friendsoftango.wix.com/friendsoftango

FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsoftango/

FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Friendsoftango
INSPIRING TANGO PHOTOS https://www.facebook.com/groups/40624885063/
TWITTER https://twitter.com/FriendsOfTango

*Did you know you can bring your own wine to class? :)