[HouTango-L] Everyone, regardless of level, can benefit from ...

A. Lester Buck III tangolist at houtango.com
Wed Jan 20 17:43:55 UTC 2016

Elizabeth Wingfield posted in Houston Tango.

"Everyone, regardless of level, can benefit from working on their
technique. I'm a big believer in technique classes because they are like
the training athletes must do before a big game. Working on your
technique can help you find your center quickly in turns, stay balanced
in your movements, improve how you feel to your partners, and more. Join
us tonight for "Women's Technique and Men's Technique" with Liz Yannick
Vanhove at 7:30pm. All levels welcome and no partner needed- we will
work as individuals to strengthen ourselves and our dancing!

After Technique is "Intermediate Tango" at 8:30pm. We will dance with
partners and space is limited to 10 pairs. You can still register at:
http://www.tangorrionhouston.com/register. Their Intermediate weekend is
SOLD OUT, so don't miss this opportunity to learn from the masters from
Belgium!"