[HouTango-L] Fireworks Milonga tonight, July 4, at MECA

A. Lester Buck III tangolist at houtango.com
Mon Jul 4 21:18:01 UTC 2016

We've got some sparkly hot news for you - You are invited to an outdoor
Fireworks Milonga - July 4th Monday, 6.30-9.00Pm, On the stage/dance
floor next to MECA!!! Dj Katrine Wu will spin liberating tunes for your
enjoyment. White- blue- red dresses and seersucker suit attire is
welcomed. Please BYOB (B stands for blankets, besties and bubbles) .
Suggested floor donation- $10. Consider - carpooling, taking Uber or
Taxi- parking might me tough since we will be in the hot spot!

1900 Kane St, 77007