[HouTango-L] Buscandote: Houston Tango Marathon 2018

A. Lester Buck III tangolist at houtango.com
Sat Jan 13 06:21:56 UTC 2018

https://www.danceus.org/event/150598625969632/buscandote-houston-tango-marathon-2018-houston-tx/

SAVE THE DATE! January 12-15, 2018 (MLK weekend), you want to
be in Texas for Houston Tango Marathon. Registration will open
on October, 1. We will be limited to 200 attendees and it will
be Role Balanced. So get ready to save your spot before it's
gone. We have visited so many of your beautiful events and we're
so grateful for the warm welcome we received over the years. We
want to thank you and welcome you to Houston, the place we call
home. Let's make it a party and share a tango embrace in Texas
one more time <3 Further details will be announced soon. More Info

January 12 @ 9pm - January 15 @ 3am

Czech Center Museum Houston, 4920 San Jacinto St, Houston, TX, 77004

In related events, we have special free tango movies on Saturday
and Sunday, and a new cycle of beginners classes begin Jan 16:

-------------------

https://www.facebook.com/events/1495856893860837/

Special Movie Weekend: Our Last Tango (Un Tango Mas)

Executive produced by Wim Wenders, Our Last Tango tells the life
and love story of Argentina's most famous tango dancers Maria
Nieves Rego and Juan Carlos Copes, who met as teenagers and danced
together for nearly fifty years until a painful separation tore
them apart. Relaying their story to a group of young tango dancers
and choreographers from Buenos Aires, their story of love, hatred
and passion is transformed into unforgettable tango-choreographies.

For more information visit:

http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/687134/27455f5262/ARCHIV

or click on:

https://czechcentermuseumhouston.wordpress.com/free-movie-night/

-------------------

https://www.facebook.com/events/146263072742194/

Special Movie Weekend: For the Love of Tango

A blinds man’s journey into the intoxication, complex world of
Argentine tango. Beyond the fancy footwork, beautiful dresses,
high heels, and dazzling performances, tango is about discovering
of oneself.

Sunday, Jan 14, 4-5:30pm

http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/687134/27455f5262/ARCHIV

-------------------

New Cycle Of Beginners Classes

https://www.danceus.org/event/149005024166516/new-cycle-of-beginners-classes-houston-tx/

http://www.beintango.com/?page_id=221

We are starting a new cycle of beginners classes in January! Every
one who did not get a chance to join us last cycle has a great
opportunity to start this month! We are looking forward to it!

January 16 @ 6pm-7:15pm, Weekly

Expansion Wellness Center
3803 Bute St, Unit 6
Houston, TX 77006