[HouTango-L] Milonga Brasileña tonight, Saturday, March 3

A. Lester Buck III tangolist at houtango.com
Sat Mar 3 19:00:16 UTC 2018

I managed to leave off our regular first Saturday of the month event
tonight:

Milonga Brasileña, March 3, 8-11 p.m.

It’s that time again. If you haven’t tried this restaurant, you
should. The food is great, and the wine list is extensive. And of
course, you can dance tango. It can turn a mediocre night into a great
one.

Emporio Brazilian Grill, 12288 Westheimer.  Reservations are accepted
and encouraged.  281-293-7442.  There is no charge for admission so
please buy dinner or drinks to support the restaurant.

DJ Adriano Quintana

Hosts: Rick and Teresa Williams
ricwms at swbell.net or terwms at swbell.net
281-589-2644