[HouTango-L] Fourth Annual Victor Collins New Years Eve Milonga/Party

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Wed Dec 24 15:16:08 UTC 2003

It's coming again, the Fourth Annual Victor Collins New Years
Milonga and Party!  It just gets better every year, and you don't
want to miss it.  Robert Schoenberg is at the helm again this year,
so you know it will be a great party.  --Lester

Robert Schoenberg <RSchoenberg at technip-coflexip.com> writes:

http://houtango.com/maps/VictorsNewYearsParty2004.doc

New Years Eve Milonga/Party Invitation

Hosted By:	Argentina 2000

Where:		Eye Candy Studios
		Suite 281
		The Resource Center
		7026 Old Katy Road

When:		Dec. 31st 2003, 8:30 pm to Early 2004

Entrance Fee:	$10, $8 if you make a food or beverage contribution

Special Last Ditch DJ:	Robert Schoenberg

All Houston tango dancers are invited for this end of the year
blowout.  Victor is in Argentina for the holidays.  He has
given me (Robert) the keys to the studio (kind of crazy?)!
I have instructions to make sure everyone has a good time and
I'm taking this serious.  We'll play the best tangos, a little
Latin and maybe some swing.  I'm expecting a lot of fun, dancing,
noise making, general hoopla and foolishness as we close out 2003
and start up 2004.

Detailed Directions to the studio of
Victor Collins and Argentina 2000

http://houtango.com/maps/VictorCollinsStudioDirections.html

The Resource Center is a modern office park at 7026 Old Katy Road,
set between the a car dealership and a cluster of warehouses. Enter
from Old Katy Road just east of Loop 610 West. There is a huge
new lighted sign, about 50 ft by 30 ft, that says "The Resource
Center," - you can't miss it. The entrance is set back a bit
from the north side of Old Katy Road, and there is a security
gate that will be closed at night and on weekends. Argentina
2000 is listed on the gate directory with code 005. Punch in the
code 005. This will ring the studio phone, and then the gate will
open. To exit, simply drive near the gate and a sensor will open
the gate automatically. Pass through the gate and go to the back
right corner of the large U-shaped structure. Look for the cluster
of other cars. Take the elevator or stairs to the second floor
and enter the corridor in front of the elevator (a little to the
right). From the end of the corridor you will see the studio on
the left side of an interior courtyard. Look for Eye Candy Studio.