[HouTango-L] Toe to Toe news: Mondays at Prive canceled, new Saturday practica

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Mon Nov 3 19:09:49 UTC 2003

Mercy Chen <mc131367 at bcm.tmc.edu> writes:

Sorry for the short notice, but Leonor and I are canceling the Monday
night milonga at Prive as of today, November 3rd.

In addition, we are making room for Santa Claus, and moving our
Saturday afternoon milonga to Harry's restaurant, 318 Tuam @
Bagby. Here is the information in brief:

Beginning November 8th, join your hosts Mercy and Leonor at Harry's
Restaurant every Saturday afternoon for a tango practica. Enjoy
fantastic music, awesome company, and a large dance floor.  When:
Every Saturday, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m . beginning November 8th.  Where:
Harry's Restaurant, 318 Tuam at Bagby.  How Much: Free!

http://houtango.com/maps/HarrysRestaurantMap.html

http://houtango.com/maps/HarrysPracticaFlyer.jpg

For more information contact Mercy phone: 713-504-9163 or email:
<ChenMercy at hotmail.com>.

Thanks so much. And again, sorry for the short notice.

Mercy