[HouTango-L] =?iso-8859-1?Q?_VALENTINE'S_METATANGO_PROMOTION_=28Save_$_70_doll ars=29?=

Orlando Budini orlandobudini at metatango.com
Sat Feb 7 01:37:01 UTC 2004

With “Valentine’s Day” coming up we are very pleased to offer an special
promotion "only for Partners or Couples", so he or she would be able to give
a gift of Registration into “Meta-Tango Festival” for their sweetheart or
their partner, as well as dinner, flowers or candy.

Every couple (he and she) that sends their Registration along with their
check to “Meta-tango Festival” BETWEN TODAY AND FEBRUARY 15 (it is OK as
long as the envelope is postmarked that date) will get a bonus of $ 70 ($ 35
each), a saving to be deducted from the “early-bird” regular registration
price. The “early-bird” price is $ 325 per person, times 2, should be $
650,- you just send to us $ 580 ($ 290 each) and you and your couple
/partner will be dancing away for 3 days and 4 nights full, FULL of TANGO.
We are sure that he or she would love such a special gift specially now that
we had completed, with “El Indio and Mariana”(street legendary dancers of
Plaza Dorrego in San Telmo, Buenos Aires), one of the most unique and
charistmatic roster of instructors and performers ever presented, along with
a live Tango Orchestra, in this part of the Country.

We would like to thank those of you who have already signed up and urge
everyone else to take advantage of this unique promotion. If you don’t have
a partner or a sweetheart...!this is a wonderful opportunity to get one!!.
Please remember that this promotion will last only for a few days, hurry
your registration up and .... save  70 dollars!
A simple way to say to you
 and your partner ... HAPPY, HAPPY VALENTINES!!,
Orlando Budini (orlandobudini at metatango.com)

 *Festival information at www.metatango.com
 * Both registrations have to come in together
 *This promotion will not apply together with any other promotion