[HouTango-L] Texas Metatango Festival 2004, "early-bird" dead line aproaching

Orlando Budini orlandobudini at metatango.com
Sun Feb 22 03:20:55 UTC 2004

 Dear Tangueras and Milongueros:

 As we aproach the dead-line for "Earle-Bird" prices and our consagrated
Tango Masters get ready to visit cowgirls and cowboys territory for their
first time: MILENA PLEBS, EXEQUIEL FARFARO, "EL INDIO" BENAVENTE, MARIANA
FRESNO, JORGE FIRPO, AURORA LUBIZ, DANIEL DIAZ AND "THE TANGO CAMERATTA
ORCHESTRA" are ready to wear their cowboys boots and hats in Texas!!

Preparations, are well under way and "Texas Metatango Festival 2004" promise
to be, as the first one, a complete succes. Registrations are coming in
from: Guadalajara/Mexico, Distrito Federal/Mexico, Guanajuato/Mexico,
Monterrey/Mexico, Los Angeles/California, Arkansas/USA, New Mexico/USA,
Alaska/USA, Hawai/USA, Seatle/Washington, Austin/Texas, Webster/Texas, San
Antonio/Texas, Dallas/Texas and Montgomery/Texas up to today, and we must
remind to those Tangueras and Milongueros that are planning to attend The
Festival and/or The Competition that our "Early Bird" prices will be over
after March 8, 2004. The complete package per person is now $ 325= if paid
by 3/8/2004. This full pass will include full access to all the events,
competitions, work-shops, practicas, milongas and Shows, plus our showroom
of Tango wear and accesorie's exhibitors. After March 8 the price per person
will be $ 360-  So, Why pay more??... hurry your registration up and save.
For further information please visit <www.metatango.com> or call
281/935-3130, our e-mail adress (orlandobudini at metatango.com).
.
                             Thank You and... COME TO TEXAS TO TANGO with
us!...
                                          youuu heeeearrrrrrrr!!!!