[HouTango-L] Toe to Toe presents La Milonga con Las Minas (Dancing with the Girls)

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Tue Feb 24 15:33:56 UTC 2004

"Mercy Chen" <ChenMercy at hotmail.com> writes:

Join us in the most trendy tango venue in Houston for a night of
dancing, live music and expert DJing in the historic Cotton Exchange
Bar on Thursday, March 4th, 2004.  Musician Edward Grigassy and his
band will serenade us with a collection of tangos and other Latin
beats suitable for dancing. One of the most stylish spaces in town,
the Cotton Exchange Bar will transport you back in time to an age of
nostalgia and opulence.  Whether you dance or not, come and enjoy this
special event.  We hope to see you on Thursday, March 4th, 2004 at the
Cotton Exchange Bar.  Live tango music begins at 8:30pm.

P.S.  For this special event, our host at the Cotton Exchange has
created a drink in honor of Argentine Tango, aptly named "La Milonga."
The bar also carries an excellent selection of wines, vintage
cocktails, premium cigars and delicious appetizers.

Address:
The Cotton Exchange Bar
808 Franklin @ Travis
(713)236-0499