[HouTango-L] Our Milonga to be held this Saturday

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Fri Nov 12 07:04:15 UTC 2004

Come to join us at "OUR MILONGA" for an evening of fun. Snacks and
soft drinks are provided. Please feel free to bring additional
snacks/drinks and the spirit of sharing. Most importantly, your
Tango Shoes.

Time: 8:30pm-12:30am, Saturday, Nov. 13th

Cost: $10/person at Door

Location: J and L Dance School
          9160 Bellaire Blvd #D
          Houston, TX, 77036

Phone: (713) 818 2683

(At the Northeast corner inside Diho shopping square. It's next
to Houston Police Department and a few doors away from Welcome
store. Diho is at the northeast intersection between Ranchester
Dr and Bellaire Blvd.

Driving Directions:

>From US 59: Exit at Bellaire Blvd and get on Bellaire going
West. After Passing Gessner Road, keep right. Turn right into
Diho shopping square before hit the intersection at Ranchester Dr.

>From Beltway 8/Sam Houston Toll Road: Exit at Bellaire Blvd and
get on Bellaire going east. Turn left at Ranchester Dr. after
passing Corporate Dr. Continue on Ranchester Dr towards North
about 100 feet, and then turn right into the shopping square. )

Hosted by Argentango:
Grace & Mario Deferrari
Susana & Tomas Gumpel
Pam & Darryl Jensen