[HouTango-L] Surprise Milonga

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Sat Oct 23 05:08:16 UTC 2004

"Robert Schoenberg" <RSchoenberg at technip.com> writes:

Here are the details and info for a "Surprise Milonga"

I haven't been to J & L Dance Studio yet but I understand there
is about 1500 ft^2 of dance floor and that it's really great.
DJ at this time is unknown.

http://tango-houston.com/ourmilonga.htm

Time: 9:00 pm -1:00 am on Saturday, Oct. 23rd
Cost: $10/person at Door
Location: J and L Dance School. 9160 Bellaire BLVD#D, Houston, TX, 77036.
Phone: (713) 818 2683
     (At the Northeast corner inside Diho shopping square. It's next to
Houston Police Department and a few doors away from Welcome store. Diho is
at the northeast intersection between Ranchester Dr and Bellaire Blvd)

Link For Map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=Vr8x9.p_0To86Km7qZRBWMMnmbFHCpihJ97h8jQ-&csz=77036&country=us&new=1&name=&qty
=

Driving Directions:
  From US 59: Exit at Bellaire Blvd and get on Bellaire going West. After
Passing Gessner Road, keep the right lane. Turn right into Diho shopping
square before hit the intersection at Ranchester Dr.

  From Beltway 8/Sam Houston Toll Road: Exit at Bellaire Blvd and get on
Bellaire going east. Pass Corporate Dr. and then turn left at Ranchester
Dr. Continue on Ranchester Dr towards North about 100 feet, and then turn
right into the shopping square. )