[HouTango-L] Workshops with Caleb and Ting!

Leonor Guariguata leonor at t3tango.com
Tue Sep 21 21:17:30 UTC 2004

Dear Tangippers -

We have Workshops coming up with Caleb Marcus and Ting Chin of
Liquid Tango! We are very excited to be working with them and
we thank Rice University for help in the sponsorship of this
wonderful workshop.

Here are the details thus far. All will be solidified in the next
couple of days but I wanted everyone to get the opportunity to
mark their calendars.

http://www.t3tango.com/workshops.htm

Caleb Marcus and Ting Chen

October 8th - 10th

Caleb and Ting are at the forefront of a new generation of
Argentine Tango dancers. Their innovative style pushes the
traditional boundaries of tango and bestows upon it a freedom
expressed through a modern interpretation. Their teaching embodies
a precise understanding of the underlying structure of tango,
in the system developed by Gustavo Naveira and Fabian Salas,
which they can clearly convey to their students.  Knowledge of
this underlying structure enables their students to become dancers
who can in turn contribute to the evolution of tango. Caleb and
Ting are known, as teachers and performers, for their progressive
thought, elegant movement, and dynamic ability.

Caleb and Ting move fluidly between both the close and open
embrace to fully engage all of the possibilities embedded
within tango. They believe in a tango that is danced without
limits... Their love for tango is consistently expressed through
their devotion to teaching. They leave every student with a warm
heart and a touch of liquid!

Class Location to be announced (hopefully City Dance Studio)

Saturday, Oct 9th 1 p.m. - 5:20 p.m.

Sunday, Oct 10th 1 p.m. - 5:20 p.m.

Whole weekend with pre-registration* (prior to Oct. 3rd,
registration means let me know you are coming and put a check in
the mail): $90, this includes six classes, one milonga.

Pre-registration for individual classes: Each class $15

Registration after October 3rd: Each class $20, whole weekend
$120. Student discounts available, please email below to inquire
for pricing.

Make checks out to: Toe to Toe

and mail them to: 1849 Colquitt Apt 5, Houston TX, 77098

Questions? email me: leonor at t3tango.com

Cheers,

Leonor

Leonor Guariguata