[HouTango-L] One more Tango at the Belmar...

Susana Collins scollins at netversant.com
Mon Apr 25 15:20:31 UTC 2005

Many of us may recall getting together at the Belmar on Tuesday
nights... long-long ago... I believe it was 2003??? Aww man, how
quickly time passes..!!!  Well... I can definitely say I carry
quite a few memories from the place and I just could not pass up
the opportunity to hold one more dance event!!  I certainly hope
everyone in the community will be able to join me!!!

The bar is not presently in operation, so it will be entirely
ours for the evening - as a private event!

SATURDAY APRIL 30 - 8:30 PM

2710 RICHMOND - zip 77098
(at the Kirby intersection)
http://houtango.com/maps/BelmarMap.html

$10.00 cover - to help with the rental fee - please contact
Susana at SusanaTango.com for advance tickets.

BYOB  - Anything you wish to consume -  we will provide all
glassware and ice.

DJ'ing by Eric Lanoix and Ilya Karash... but all music suggestions
are welcomed.

Susana